As a reminder we are going on our annual St. Patricks Day walk today leaving the Clubhouse in Kilballyowen at 1 pm and go our usual route via the Bulgaden road towards Bruff. We are asking that all Mini Rugby and Youth Players take part in the walk on the day.
- We will meet at approximately 2:00 pm at the bridge (Bulgaden Road side) in Bruff.
- This year to participate in the St. Patricks Day parade in Bruff which starts at 2:30 pm.
- We would ask that any underage child OR parent walking in the parade would wear their Bruff jersey on the day.
- The parade consists of walking up the town, turning around at the monument and then heading back down the town to the starting point where the parade will finish.
- At this point in time the Underage walk will also finish, we will Not be walking back to the Clubhouse after the parade finishes.
- The parade will finish around 4 pm and parents can collect their child/children at the bridge in Bruff where the parade started.
- All Club members are more than welcome to join us in the parade.