Bruff RFC will host a BBQ and medal presentation this Saturday 10th June at the Club house from 7pm. Medals will be presented to the u13’s and u18’s who both won North Munster league titles. Admission is free with a full BBQ provided on the night- All members, friends and family are welcome.
It that time of the year again for Summer Camps and this year in conjunction with Munster Rugby, Bruff RFC are delighted to host the Summer Camp from Monday 7th to Friday 11th August 2017.
The cost for the week is €75, you can register on line at www.munsterrugby.ie by going to the domestic page and click on the Summer Camp tab to register.
Attached is a link to the Summer Camp page to register, http://munsterrugby.ie/domestic/rugby/camps/
You can also download, complete the form and bring it on the day
The Camps will be managed and run by fully accredited I.R.F.U. Mini Rugby coaches. Camp places are available for boys and girls from 6 years old to 12 years old.
Each participant will receive an Official Summer Camp Pack comprising an Adidas Summer Camp T-Shirt, Adidas Shorts, Adidas Socks, Draw-String Bag, Mouth Guard and one Junior ticket to a Munster pre-season match.
For more information please contact Munster Rugby on 021-4323563 (9 am – 5.00 pm)
Just a reminder that the Bruff RFC Seniors will take the field for the last game of the season at 2:30 pm when they entertain Boyne RFC in Kilballyowen
The game will be followed by an end of season BBQ from 6 pm-9 pm with Music provided by local band Celtic Rogues.
The following are the Youth Fixtures for this coming Easter Weekend 16th April.
Under 18: North Munster Open Cup Quarter Final – Sunday 16th April
Bruff RFC V Thomond RFC, Fitzgerald Park. Kick Off 12:30
Under 13: Section 1 League Final – Monday 17th
Bruff RFC V Kilrush RFC, Rosbrien, Kick Off 12:30
Under 14: North Munster Under 14 Cup
Bruff RFC V Ennis RFC, Kilballyowen Park, Kick Off 19:15
All support very much welcomed at this stage of the season to hopefully get some silverware.
Well done to the Under 16 team who played Young Munster in the Under 16 Cup last evening and had a great win.
As a reminder we are going on our annual St. Patricks Day walk today leaving the Clubhouse in Kilballyowen at 1 pm and go our usual route via the Bulgaden road towards Bruff. We are asking that all Mini Rugby and Youth Players take part in the walk on the day.
- We will meet at approximately 2:00 pm at the bridge (Bulgaden Road side) in Bruff.
- This year to participate in the St. Patricks Day parade in Bruff which starts at 2:30 pm.
- We would ask that any underage child OR parent walking in the parade would wear their Bruff jersey on the day.
- The parade consists of walking up the town, turning around at the monument and then heading back down the town to the starting point where the parade will finish.
- At this point in time the Underage walk will also finish, we will Not be walking back to the Clubhouse after the parade finishes.
- The parade will finish around 4 pm and parents can collect their child/children at the bridge in Bruff where the parade started.
- All Club members are more than welcome to join us in the parade.