Off The Ball, in association with Heineken Rugby Club is back on the road May 23rd at Bruff RFC, Kilballyowen Park.
There will be a Questions and Answers event in the Clubhouse from 7 pm – 9:00 pm that evening. Guests on the evening will include the following,
- Eddie O’Sullivan, Former Irish International Manager
- John Hayes, Bruff RFC, Munster, Ireland & Lion
- Fiona Steed, Munster & Irish International
- Peter Malone, Elite Player Development Manager and MunsterA Head Coach
- Ger Malone, Bruff RFC & Incoming Munster Branch President
Prior to the Q&A session Eddie O’Sullivan will be running a training session from 5:30 pm to 6:30pm.
Come along for what promises to be a great evening entertainment.
Tickets are available to download from the off the ball website at the following link.