Underage New season starts Sunday 5th of Sept.
Welcome, as we start the new 2021/2022 season, we become increasingly proud of our Bruff R.F.C Rugby community we now have nearly 400 underage players with the club which puts us in a fantastic place moving forward. We’re more than a club. At Bruff R.F.C, we are committed to providing young people with skills that will take them further than winning a few matches. Our focus is on training, teamwork, respect, and commitment.
Working together we want our players to know that if they prepare well and work hard, both in training and on match day, then they are giving themselves the best opportunity to succeed going forward. We see our rugby program as a journey, where our players are given every opportunity to be the best player they can be. Ultimately, we promise to keep sight of the fact that rugby needs to be fun for our Bruff R.F.C players. Our Players are our strength
New season starts Sunday 5th of Sept for minis and youths and our registration links are open, Please don’t forget that all coaches / players must be registered to play by then. Players/ Coaches need to be registered to be on the pitch and registered for health questionnaire on sportlomo. Please select the membership(s) you wish to purchase – thank you.
Some training news:
- Our under 20s women are training on Wednesday nights 7pm please contact Heidi van Schayk on 0876679783 if you’re interested in playing this coming season
- Under 20s men are back training every Monday 7-8:30pm, Tuesdays 7-8:30pm & Thursdays 7-8:30pm please contact Barry Heffernan on 0851220185 if you have any questions or want to join….
- Under 14’s & 16’s & U18’5 girls are training every Monday and Wednesday nights at 7pm
- Under 18.5’s Boys are back on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7pm
- Under 15 Train Wednesday and Friday nights from 7pm
- Under 16 are back on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:30pm
- Under 7s to U12s. 10 am/11am Sunday
- Under 10s & U12s/girls 11.15am Sunday
- Under 13s U14s boys. 11.30am Sunday