There are a few spaces available on the bus for anyone who wants to avail of them on a first come first served basis. Ring Neilus on 087-2123559 for information etc.
We are now accepting team entries for our upcoming Spring League on the following 6 evenings
- Wednesday 3rd of April
- Wednesday April 10th
- Wednesday April 17th
- Wednesday April 24th
- Wednesday May 1st
- Wednesday May 8th
EARLY BIRD ENTRY ONLY €150 (if paid in full before 19th March)Regular Entry Fee €180Entry fee includes:
- Flood lit grass pitches
- Separate male and female changing rooms and showers
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee on arrival each evening
- Bar & Catering facilities in clubhouse including Bbq burgers for sale each night.
- Finals night party in club pavillionn with DJ
- Trophy’s for winning teams in each leagueTO ENTER:Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086-1717535A great way to get fit and get match practice ahead of the summer leagues in the city!!!Date for Diary- Sat. 10th August 2013Our 8th Annual “Bull n Booze” Tag Rugby festival
- Pan Munster Under 17 home to Highfield @ 12 Sunday Pitch No. 2
- · Pan Munster Under 19 home to Highfield @ 12 Sunday Pitch No. 1
- · Under 15 League semi final away to Old Crescent Sunday 11;30
- · Under 13 friendly home to Cashel 19:30 Friday.
Anyone interested in travelling on a supporters bus to Dungannon next Saturday morning, could you please contact P.J. Deady on 087-2571885.
The J2 game in the Gleeson league is postponed until Sat. 19th. J1 game is moved up from Sunday to Saturday 12th at 4:00 pm.